Totem signs (also known as monoliths) are an effective form of corporate signage that offers maximum visual impact. These tall architectural signs are often found at retail parks, along the side of the road, or at the entryways to larger complexes, like industrial parks and trading estates.
Totem signage presents important brand and business information in a manner that is easy to read and difficult to ignore.
What Businesses Use Totem Signage?
Totem signage is designed to be as visible as possible. This makes them a popular choice for any company looking to attract passing trade.
- Larger than most outdoor signage, totem signs are great for roadside businesses such as garages, petrol stations and roadside food services since they can be seen at a distance and when travelling at speed.
- Retail and commercial business parks across the UK use monolith signs as a way to display their full range of shops and services, including the logos and branding of their key partners.
- Organisations in the educational sectors such as Universities, Colleges and Schools benefit from using totem signage inside their buildings, as they can attract people’s attention when walking past them.
Get In Touch For A Free ConsultationTalk To Us
Benefits of Using Totem Signage
- Attract attention. Totem signs are one of the bigger forms of outdoor signage, designed as they are to be seen from the road while travelling at speed. This gives you plenty of room to play with to ensure visibility for your business.
- Improve brand awareness. There’s much you can do with a totem sign. You may wish to simply show your company name and brand logo. You may also choose to include directions, or incorporate your latest offers into the sign to pull in more passers-by. However you choose to utilise them, totem signs offer great versatility.
- Practical form of signage. Totem signs aren’t just outdoors in all weather, they are also at the side of the road, subject to vehicle fumes and debris thrown up by passing cars. Fortunately, monolith signs are built to withstand that kind of punishment.
What Types of Totem Signage Do You Offer?
Most totem signs follow a familiar model – a double-sided oblong sign attached to a pole (or pair of poles) displaying information and services for prospective customers.
Like any other outdoor business signage, there are various options available. If your company is open round the clock or late at night, then illuminated totems are a good choice.
Some like directional signage to help guide their customers, while others favour shaped signs that include their logo and other branding.
You can also choose to have different designs on either side, not to mention different heights and widths for your signage.
How can we help you with your totem signs?
Totem signs are among our most popular products and we have spent decades designing, creating, and installing advertising totems for companies all over the UK.
We work closely with our clients to manufacture incredible totem signage solutions, delivering an end-to-end service that few others can beat. This is what you can expect from us:
To achieve maximum return on your investment, it’s important that your totem sign can be seen by as many people as possible.
For this reason, our first piece of business will be to visit your site and take some measurements.
We will circle your building a couple of times, approaching from both directions to get a feel for the visibility. Then we can determine the right spot for planting your totem sign.
We have our own designers who will create the ideal advertising fixture for you. We will sit down with you to discuss the message you wish to deliver, coming up with an eye-catching and effective signage design that exceeds your expectations. We’ll also ensure that the design of the totem sign matches any other signs you already have on-site, such as your interior office signage.
Your monolith sign must be prepared to withstand the elements 24 hours a day. We use only the best materials for all our signage solutions to guarantee an end result that will last a lifetime.
When you order totem signage from us, you are assured a quality product that will stand up to wind and rain and anything else the world has to throw at it.
Our monoliths are constructed to match the original design, creating a highly visible advertising solution that benefits your company enormously.
Fitting your sign is the final part of the process and is carried out by our team of installation experts. We deliver an unbeatable level of workmanship on all signs we erect, with first-rate customer service guaranteed.
I have used Award Signs on a number of occasions and have been very pleased with both the quality and the level of service. I would really recommend you give them a try.
Our order was dealt with quickly and efficiently with excellent communication. The product itself was of a very high standard. I would highly recommend Award Signs and look forward to working with them in the future.
I have used Award for over 15 years. Their attention to detail is second to none. They always go that extra mile to make sure things happen when they should and arrive on time. I have recommended them to a number of business contacts who have all been impressed with the service.
The product and service was excellent and good quality, the team were helpful and
contactable. I would recommend for future projects.
"*" indicates required fields